Pike County Forecast -- Wednesday, March 25, 2020


Good morning.  It's 63ºF out on the Farm. The humidity is 99.9% and the wind is out of the SW at 5-10 mph. The visibility at Hampton is 10 miles so I guess we're close to rain instead of fog.  Shoot.  Let me just step outside a second....

It's mostly wet.  And I can see stars in a clear (from what I can see through the trees) sky.  And here my phone was, telling me it's overcast.  Oh well.  Sounds like a beautiful day from the forecast.

Wednesday

"A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. "


Looking at the radar (I had to get close in to see the outline of Pike County) I'd say the rain is gone.  (Or it will be before you get up, anyway.)



And, most curiously, it appears someone forgot the colors for precipitation on the surface map this morning.  Because that cold front that brought the storms last night isn't done with South Georgia.



Enjoy your day.

Don Brown
March 2020

Comments

Popular Posts