Pike County Forecast -- March 14, 2020


Rain later.

I'm late.  But it's Saturday so maybe no one will notice.  I had to track down a dog this morning so I can tell you first-hand that it's partly cloudy with stars and a nice Moon in the clear portion of the skies.  Beautiful.

It's 56ºF with 99.9% humidity and very light wind from the SE.  It will warm all the way up to 75ºF with partly sunny skies and the wind should stay below 10 mph.  Sounds like a nice day to me.




But my phone ap doesn't agree with the weatherman.  It (surely there's a human behind it sommewhere) says we can expect light drizzle after 3 PM.  You'll get to see which one is right.

Just in case you're thinking of heading for the hills, it is supposed to be messier up there -- with cooler temperatures and a better chance of rain.

Don Brown
March 14, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts