Pike County Forecast -- March 4, 2020

One day we'll miss the rain...

The relative humidity at The Farm is 99.9% at 5:16 AM.  It's hard to know if it's rain or fog from here, inside the house. I bet it's wet. And I know it's going to rain. So I'm not getting up to check.  There is disagreement about what the temperature will do today.  But not much. It's currently 58º. The slightest of breezes from the North.

You might get to see the Sun today.  For a moment. Currently it is overcast and the temperature won't change much from the current 58º all day. It might drop a little.  Foggy this morning and there's a chance of light showers at any time today.  But, again, it might clear off for a portion of the day.

There's a line of showers north of I-20 (Atlanta) and a stalled front along I-10 (GA/FL border).  The stalled front is expected to move north during the day bringing heavy rain to Central Georgia. 1-2 inches is expected south of I-20.  I take it (from the forecast) that the timing will be hard to forecast.  But with the weatherman saying there's a 90% of rain today, it will happen.  It's just hard to say when.


Hold on there folks.  Something isn't right.  Those thunderstorms out West are a lot closer. And moving a lot faster than I thought.  A different radar shows they'll be here by sunrise.



Don Brown
March 4, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts