Two Point Nine Seven

Welcome rodeo fans.  It's been a while. To all the old friends, it's nice to see you.  To all the new ones, this is pretty much how I roll.  I don't take your normal rodeo pictures.  I look for different ways of seeing the whole experience.  Sure, I take some of the normal shots you're used to seeing, but I'm always looking for the ones that you aren't used to seeing.

This one is typical.  The double fence installed at this arena blocked me off from the standard shot of break-away roping so, I moved to a different spot to see what I can see. 2.97 seconds for the break-away roping.  I'm guessing from the number "1" on her back, that's pretty good.  Yes, I look at details.  

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I'll get to them as quick as retirement allows.  Thanks for looking.

From the Georgia High School Rodeo Association event in the Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center, Rainsville, Alabama.




Nikon D7200 — Nikon 80-200mm F2.8
200mm
F2.8@1/160th
ISO 2,000
White Balance on "Flash"
Cropped

ROD_1476.JPG
©Don Brown 2023

Comments

Popular Posts