I Condem It

Just in case anybody out there might get the wrong idea...

I condemn the bombing of the Alabama Attorney General's office.

Explosive device detonates outside Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall’s Office

I find Attorney General Steve Marshal to be a loathsome creature.  I believe he is dangerous even.  But I don't believe in political violence.  Political violence means you're too stupid to find another way to win your political arguments.  And AG Marshal can be defeated.

Don't ever let me inspire you to political violence.  Ever.  It is never my intention. 

See how that is done, MAGA?  Donald Trump specializes in stochastic terrorism.  Unfamiliar with the term?  So was I.  Until I was directed to this blog, years ago,  Long before Trump.

Don Brown
March 3, 2024

Comments

Popular Posts