Just For the Record



This is the reason that I like The Rachel Maddow Show. Her staff saves me a lot of time. Last election, you may remember I spent a lot of time chasing down all the lies being told about Barack Obama. I don’t have to do that anymore. Rachel Maddow and her staff do it for me. And for you.

Sure, I know she spins things to the Left. I know it just as well as I know Fox spins things to the Right. The difference -- I believe -- is that Rachel Maddow is honest about it.

Oh well, I don’t want this to turn into a debate about the news. I want you to watch the clip. And when you listen to the list of President Obama’s accomplishments for the first year -- if you’re a controller -- remember to add in your contract. You and I both know it wouldn’t have happened without him. We also know that the management currently in place won’t implement these rules with any of the glee with which they imposed the previous set of rules.

I look forward to the next year -- or maybe the next -- when President Obama can start replacing much of the current management in government. Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll make a poster child out of the FAA and start with them. It will take a while. I hope he gets eight years to do it.

Enjoy the clip.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Don Brown
January 14, 2010

Share

Comments

Popular Posts