I May Have Found My Price



I really don’t know what to say about this story. It doesn’t seem believable. It sounds like what Marion Blakey did to the U.S. controllers with the Press. But here it is.

Outrage in Spain over soaring air traffic controllers’ pay

”In Spain, however, there’s another worry on their radar. A storm has followed the discovery that some controllers are earning more than £800,000 a year.“

I calculate that as approximately $1,305,000 U.S. Dollars.

Even the “average” sounds nice.

”The average basic salary is €200,000 but most double or triple this amount by working overtime. “

I show that as $287,479. I don’t believe it. I have to wonder who is generating the numbers -- how and why ? Did the whole government fall asleep while the Spanish controllers wrote their own paychecks ? I don’t think so. It will be interesting to hear the whole truth.

Don Brown
January 18, 2010

Share

Comments

Popular Posts