Please Stand By



We are experiencing technical difficulties. Well, okay, there is no “we” at Get the Flick. There’s just me. Unless of course, you consider that I’m having to type this on my wife’s iBook.

My beloved iBook is having some sort of breakdown. It is trying to struggle on but keeps falling asleep and then won’t wake up. Time to head for the doctor. It’s old and creaky but it’s mine. They are called “personal” computers for a reason you know. The screen settings on this one hurts my eyes. The fonts and resolutions are all wrong. I dare not reset them unless I want a trip to the doctor.

Anyway, I’ll be a little slower until I get my computer back.

Gee, I hope I don’t have to buy a new one. My old one is certainly adequate. Sure, an 80 GB HD with 2 GB of memory would be nice but it’s not like I actually need such a fine machine. I can make do. Never mind that my birthday is coming up.

Don Brown
October 3, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts