Good Golly Miss Molly



I love Molly Ivins. I miss her too. Ms. Molly was somewhere to left of me on the political spectrum (she was left of a lot of folks) but she was so passionate and so funny, it never really bothered me.

I picked up one of her books in a used book shop and I haven’t even finished reading it. It’s just a collection of various columns from her career. The thing that struck me about them, though, was how timely they are -- still.

In that (as Ms. Molly might say) I’ve still got a hitch in my giddy-up (the laptop is still in the shop) I thought I’d send you out to read something from Ms. Molly. If you’ve never read Molly Ivins, you’re in for a treat. If you have, take note of the date on this article -- 1993. You’ll see what I mean about timely. Enjoy.

The Fun's in the Fight

Don Brown
October 7, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts