Maybe They'll Remember

I saw these cute kids and their dad walking Bankhead Trail the other morning.  I was running late but the light was still good.  As always, I gave Dad a card and told him to email me.  I hope he didn't forget.  But before I forget (I have a busy week coming up), I figured I'd post this one.  Maybe they'll see it.  Maybe they'll remember.

I'm kind of curious, so if you have an opinion (or a better idea) feel free to speak up.  I hand out a lot of cards to a lot of people that I photograph.  I even have a standard line, "I don't sell pictures.  I just give mine away."  Which is true.  (For people. Not to you, business entity.  If you're a non-profit, we can talk.)  I bet not even 10% ever write me.  Is it a memory problem?  Email problem?  Or just a "too good to be true" problem?

I mean, this picture isn't going to do me any good.  Family photos aren't my thing. I'm not trying to make any money off of any of my photographs.  Somebody might as well enjoy it.

Along the Bankhead Trail in Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville, Alabama. 



Nikon D7500 — Nikon 18-300mm F6.3 ED VR
195mm
F6.3@1/100th
ISO 2,000
Polarizer
White Balance on Flash

DSB_7610.JPG
©Don Brown 2024

Comments

Popular Posts