By a Nose

That's how close things are in rodeo.  Did the rope fall on?  Slip off?  I have no idea.  I've seen ropes do so many unexpected tricks at a rodeo that...I'll I know is I don't know.

From the Georgia High School Rodeo Association event at the Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center in Rainsville.

(Oh yeah, between the tornadoes last night and the thunderstorms this morning I didn't have anything new to post.  Good thing it takes me a long time to run out of new rodeo pictures.)



Nikon D7500 — Nikon 200-500 F5.6 ED VR
320mm
F5.6@1/320th
ISO 16,000
Cropped

DSB_2552.JPG
©Don Brown 2024

Comments

Janice in GA said…
I was a little worried about you, with the tornadoes and stuff! Glad you're ok!
Don Brown said…
Thanks for worrying. :) Two different ones passed about a mile north of us -- about 2 hours apart.

But if it helps your worry less, I have mountains on 3 sides -- West, South and East. I'm not saying one can't get to me but, in my mind, I'm pretty well protected.

Thanks for writing.

Don

Popular Posts