Pike County Forecast - Feb. 25, 2020

Near as I can tell, the rain is all but over.  

It’s 56º out at The Farm and the wind is from the South at 5-10 mph.  If the National Radar Loop site wasn’t broken I’d tell you when the rain would be over.  I can hear it running in the gutters but I took a peek at the radar ap on my phone before I got up so I know it’s almost gone.  There are just a few, small showers blowing through.  The weatherman says they’ll be gone by 9 AM.  So that leaves us with...

Rain ends this morning.  We’ll start at 56º and go to 68º.  That’s the good news summer-lovers.  The bad news is that it will remain Mostly Cloudy for the day.  The wind will be out of the SW at 5-10.



Don’t get your hopes up.  More rain tomorrow and then it gets cold again. 

Don Brown

February 25, 2020

Comments

Popular Posts