Blue Ridge Blues

It thrills my heart every time I see these mountains.  I'm still in the archives and I came across these.  I barely remember taking them.  I've been to the Pounding Mill Overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway so many times.  But I picked the best one to show you.  It's nice to see my taste hasn't changed.  The one I picked was one frame off the one I'd already published here on Flickr.  If I had to bet, I'd bet it's 1/3rd of a stop brighter.  (My pictures always look darker on Flickr that on my computer.)  So, I'll show you this one.  It's about 11 frames different. :) 

I don't know why I can't live here.  But life keeps getting in the way.  I sure would like to get back there but I live as far away as I've ever lived.  And that does indeed make me blue.



Nikon D80 -- Nikon 18-300mm 6.3 ED VR
32mm
F8@1/8th
ISO 100

DSC_9467.JPG
©Don Brown 2017

Comments

Popular Posts