Are You Really Going to Vote for This?

 I realize not everyone has the time or inclination to track this data from the John Hopkin's Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE), so I won't preach. I'm just going to post "The Big Picture"(s) and ask this one question of people that say they support President Trump:  Are you really going to vote for this?




I hope this last one -- Taiwan -- is a real eye-opener for you.  Think about it. They are right next door to China, the site of the original outbreak.  They have a population density greater than that of New Jersey. And they haven't had a COVID death since April.  New Jersey has a population of 8,882,190 and they've had 15,953 deaths from COVID-19.  Jersey has less than half the population and over 2,000 times as many deaths.

I'll ask again: Are you really going to vote for this?

Don Brown
August 26, 2020




Comments

Popular Posts