Today’s Photo 7-23-10



Another incredibly dull sunrise this morning. It wasn’t a total loss. At least the Great Blue Heron got to tease me again. He sits on an exposed stump in the shadows. About the time there is enough light so that I can notice him, I’ll switch lenses and put on the telephoto. Just about the time I get focused and figure out the right exposure, he flies off. He’s done it a half-dozen times.

Fortunately for you, my friend Tony had a new fly rod he wanted to test out last night. So he drug me back out into the heat and down to the lake about sunset.


© Don Brown 2010 (Click on the picture to enlarge)

I don’t know how many different ways I can say it. You can’t get lucky if you don’t show up. Thanks Tony.


© Don Brown 2010 (Click on the picture to enlarge)

More photos.

Don Brown
July 23, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts