And Then, Another



It looks like Martinlady got tired of waiting on the guys to get their act together.

Watching and Waiting

”For those in the Agency that are thinking “Controllers got a contract, money shut them up,” think again. I can’t speak for everyone else, but the past few years were exhausting for me and currently I’ve been watching and waiting. Watching Administrator Babbitt, giving him a chance to show us more than money…good faith bargaining, honest communications, some cleaning house that desperately needs done, living up to and by agreements. Waiting to see how some of this plays out; not just ERAM, ADS-B, NextGen or grievance resolutions, but altogether as a whole.”

I think there’s more to come. I guess we’ll have to do some watching and waiting ourselves. I bet we won’t have to wait long. Stay tuned.

Don Brown
July 13, 2010

Share

Comments

Popular Posts