He’s a Bad, Bad Man (or) He's a Black, Black Man



Sitting in the sports bar/restaurant last night, I found myself staring at a big screen TV which was playing (what else?) Fox News. The sound was muted so I was reading the crawler (or zipper, or whatever they call it) across the bottom. I pointed it out to my wife just so she would notice it too.

Republicans “very interested” in mid-term elections
Democrats not interested
50% disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy
Only 23% approve of Obama’s handling of the economy
Obama Administration eases rules so FBI can look at your computer including your browser’s history without a warrant
FAA to close airspace along Hudson River...

“Wait a minute”, my wife says. “Obama left New York/New Jersey yesterday. He’s not going back again is he?”

....due to Clinton wedding...

You see? It doesn’t take long to figure out that everything is Obama’ fault. And if that doesn’t work, there is always a Clinton to blame.

This goes on all day long -- 24 hours a day -- 7 days a week. Don’t take my word for it. Watch it for yourself. It’s mind numbing. Or hilarious. Depending on how you look at it.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Leader's Digest
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Don Brown
July 30, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts