Strange Name. Great Site.



I’ve decided to make a change in my blog roll (on the left margin) and I’ve added The Potomac Current and Undertow. I’ve been contemplating the change for some time and today seemed like a good day to do it. Their lead story is about ABC’s Brian Ross crashing the FAA’s party in Atlanta. The FAA has once again gathered all their managers in once place to get a briefing on the contract. Only, this time, it’s a real contract.

The Potomac Current and Undertow’s previous story was an inside look at the handling of NWA188. I was impressed with their analysis. Keep in mind these guys are from Potomac Tracon. It took some serious work to follow this story that is basically about ARTCCs.

I hope you’ll visit their site on a regular basis.

Don Brown
December 22, 2009

Share

Comments

Popular Posts