Catch Up v8.11.9



It seems that my free, gardening service is popular. Go figure. Let me try to catch up.

I didn’t mean to leave you hanging with the series of blog entries over at WWVB. Here’s #5

ELIMINATING MOST AIRLINE / AIRPORT DELAYS

And here’s #6:

PRIORITIES, POWER AND CONNECTIONS: ELIMINATING DELAYS AT JFK, EWR, LGA

They’re worth your time to read and consider. If you have some extra time, be sure to check out the links in the articles. There’s a lot of research that has gone into this blog. At first glance, I like the idea of “wayports”.

If you’re a new reader at Get the Flick, I’ll throw out a little hint for you. One of the reasons I like WWVB is the logical, methodical progression of his ideas. I, on the other hand, tend to be random. I write about whatever pops into my head for the day. But my thoughts are connected, however tenuously. For instance, yesterday’s blog was in response to reading a newsletter from Robert Poole. It’s not the first time I’ve mentioned him. But I’ve never said it better than WWVB did.

He's sort of the Baghdad Bob of Boeing ATC.

You’ll get used to my ways and (hopefully) start seeing the connections if you stick around long enough. But even I appreciate the orderliness of WWVB. Enjoy.

Don Brown
August 11, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts