About Face, Forward March



For those that dropped the habit of visiting The Main Bang, John put it back up yesterday to publish an endorsement for Ruth Marlin -- from Pat Forrey.

John even says some nice things about Pat. I don’t possess that magical ability of John’s to turn it on, turn it off or turn it around. It’s a curious but an evidently-much-needed ability I’ve seen in politicians before. Oh well, people have always been a mystery to me.

Just so there’s no confusion, I think that John was one of the best presidents NATCA ever had. I think Ruth would be a good one. And I appreciate the fact that Pat and Paul did the best they could under some of the worst circumstances imaginable.

I’ll fight like family with some of the folks in NATCA but at the end of the day, they’re still family.

Don Brown
August 12, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts