Holy, Holy, Holy



It is Holy Week and holy cow ! (the crowd groans) am I busy. Things to do, places to go and people to see. So take this opportunity to visit some other folks.

Hop over to The FAA Follies and help out John at The Main Bang.

See those links on the left side of my page ? They’re there for a reason. Go read Paul Krugman’s “Shouting “fire” in a crowded theater” or Robert Reich’s Why the Fed's Wall Street Bailouts Won't Work (it’s a 2-parter) or see what James Fallows has to say about China or Obama.

For something really different, head over to Just an Earth-Bound Misfit. WARNING : For Mature Audiences Only. She has a gun and a cat (more than one actually), an airplane, a law degree and she can cuss like a sailor (which I believe she was.) I’m not kidding, she can make you blush. But E-BM is never dull.

And just for fun, there is Strange Maps. If I had hours to kill I could do it here.

Don Brown
March 19, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts