Today’s Photo 5-14-11



I knew there wasn’t any reason to go down to the lake this morning. The weatherman was reporting a solid overcast at 1,000 feet. Just another dreary, blue morning at the lake and I have a thousand pictures of those.

I went anyway. You can’t get lucky if you don’t show up. The “hole” lasted for about about 10 minutes.




© Don Brown 2011 (Click on the picture to enlarge)


And I know I didn’t see three giant, white swans swim off in the pre-dawn darkness. I know that because there aren’t any giant, white swans on the lake. I’ve been going down there for years and there never has been any. No, I didn’t get that lucky. I’ve got pictures of three white dots on the water. But I know they can’t be giant, white swans.

Don Brown
May 14, 2011

Comments

XxXxX said…
Don, great pic! Love the blog, thanks for looking out for all of us even in retirement!

Popular Posts