Moving On

I’ve been watching the traffic here at Get the Flick drop steadily for a few months. I’m not sure why (I have several theories) but I’m going to blame it on the fact that I’m increasingly absorbed by my photography. Accordingly, I’ve decided it is time to start shifting gears -- to move along.

First, to all the controllers/aviation folks, don’t panic. I still plan on writing about those things because they are still part of my life. I’m still working on the ERAM subject -- I’m just having to dig further than I would have thought. The problem is that I don’t have enough to write about because I’m not involved in ATC on a daily basis. And because I don’t put my photography here, I’m not spending the time on my blog that I should.

So I’ve decided to stop spending so much time with my photography on Facebook and to start putting it here. After all, this is a “web log” and it’s supposed to be my outlook on the world.

I, of course, hope you enjoy my photography. But if you don’t, it should be pretty easy to ignore. (How’s that for a poor choice of words?) I’m sure I’ll have to play around with formats and whatnot so things will be in a state of flux for awhile. I hope you’ll stick around for the ride. (I’ll stop talking now.)

Here is this morning’s sunrise.


©Don Brown 2010 (Click on the picture to enlarge)


Don Brown
June 11, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts