Still the Smartest Man on TV



Jon Stewart is still the smartest man on TV. Take a look as he destroys Fox News and their whining about the White House being at war with them.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
For Fox Sake!
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


I hope you’ve been keeping up. For the first few days, the pundits were siding with Fox News. “Obama can’t win this war”, etc., etc. I didn’t say anything here because...well I don’t know why. Chicken I guess. But when I read James Fallows’ piece, I knew I wasn’t the only one that felt the Obama Administration was right.

”I didn't see anything on Fox from mid-2006 through mid-2009; for better or worse, it's not carried in China. (The English TV news channels you can get there are BBC, CNN International, CNBC, sometimes Bloomberg.) I have seen it since coming back this summer. And in a way, I realize that I had been seeing it all along: except for more modern production values, it's the closest thing America offers to what it's like to be exposed to the Chinese government's 24/7 internal propaganda machine. “

The jury is still out but I think the the Obama Administration will win. I think if we come back in a year, the view will be very different. And I think the above video is just the beginning of the worm turning.

Don Brown
October 30, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts