And On The Third Day...



...I am going to send you to WWVB again.

SOLVING THE ATC DELAY PROBLEM

Are you getting the Flick yet ? I’m glad you come visit my site. I want you to keep coming back. I have things to say but -- right now -- I don’t have anything more important than what is being said at WWVB.

I had a piece almost ready to go. I stopped writing this morning and started reading WWVB. It’s amazing what you can do when money isn’t your prime motivator.

We had some bad storms come through the night before. I’m going to play pick up sticks with some 100 foot loblollies that fell in my friend’s yard. Don’t worry. I’m just picking up the sticks. A tree service will cut up the trees. I might get the piece up this afternoon. Or maybe not.

Don Brown
July 7, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts