Book Break



The weather outside is frightful. It’s supposed to snow about 2 inches today, here, south of Atlanta. Nobody down here knows how to drive in the snow. As we tell the Yankees that move down here, it doesn’t matter if you know how to drive in it. All the other people sharing the road with you -- all of the road -- don’t.

It’s a good day to stay home and read a book. I can point you to the start of a good one anyway. My friend and fellow controller, Doug Wicker, has made it into the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award finals with his entry, Decisions. Take a look at the top right of this web page and you can download the first chapter for free.

If you like it, please be so kind as to return to the page and write him a nice review. I have, because I really liked it. It reminds me of the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich. Conversation way wittier than I’ll ever come up with and a lot of fun. And it’s all free of course. Take a look for yourself.

Don Brown
January 19, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts