Vote for Governor Cancer



Say what? I really don't have to say much. I'll let Rachel Maddow do the talking. I steered you to Al Gore's The Assault on Reason years ago .

"I authorized the plan and was astonished when three weeks later my lead had increased by exactly 8.5%. Though pleased, of course, for my own campaign, I had a sense of foreboding for what this revealed about our democracy. Clearly, at least to some degree, the "consent of the governed" was becoming a commodity to be purchased by the highest bidder."

I've warned you that what we like to think is harmless advertising is really powerful propaganda .

One day after Scott Walker and his billionaires bought the Wisconsin recall election, California voters voted for cancer. Have a listen. And remember, propaganda is powerful. With enough money, you can get people to vote almost any way you want.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



You did remember to think about the IQ chart I posted, right?

Don Brown
June 7, 2012

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts