Krugman Has Cats?!!!



I can’t believe it! I hate cats. And he uses an IBM computer. Oh the shame. I’ll have to find a new hero.

Except I like his wife. She’s right about bullies. I know a little something about that. And he’s right about being right. It’s bad enough (for the people that are wrong) that he’s right but for him to point out that they are wrong...Lord have mercy, people hate it when you do that. They’ll maintain that they are right at all costs. At the cost of your job, your home, even the country’s economy.

PBS is running a whole week of Krugman interviews. You’ll find out more than you ever wanted to know about Krugman I suspect. You might even learn a little about economics.

Watch Krugman's Solution to Fiscal Stimulus? It Involves Aliens on PBS. See more from PBS NewsHour.



Don Brown
June 20, 2012

Comments

Popular Posts