The Truth Is Out There



Well, The Potomac Current and Undertow stopped posting.

This was kind of a downer:

"Easily we could have blogged as we have for forever and a day. It made for good copy every now and then but we've concluded that the problems are insurmountable. "

I can’t say as I’ve never felt that way before. Several befores. I guess I’m just too stupid to stop.

Anyway, I’m on the hunt for a new blog to put in my blog roll. I’m in no rush. But it does mean I read some new and interesting sites while I search. Just An Earth-bound Misfit is nothing if not interesting. That’s where I found this one.

Income distribution and the employment problem

”One thing which economists have been shying away from like cats from a water sprinkler is the question of income distribution. You can literally hear the yowls of terror as you start leading them anywhere towards that question, because the reality that we have two classes of Americans -- the consumer class and the investor class -- is a truth that None Dare Speak Its Name.“

You’ll recognize the theme (I hope) but it never hurts to hear it said another way. You never know when the turn of a phrase will make the light bulb come on for someone. And BadTux can turn a phrase. Enjoy.

Don Brown
March 4, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts