My World Has Changed



Last night, right before I went to bed, I watched the Obama infomercial. My wife had TiVoed it for me. I could tell that she thought it was something special. It was.

This morning I got up and decided to check the polls at Real Clear Politics. I watch the electoral count and the number had changed from the last two days. Obama was up 5 votes so I went to the electoral map to see what had changed. Sure enough, Obama had picked up Nevada. But that isn’t what caught my eye. That isn’t what changed my world. It was Georgia.

Georgia had changed from “Red” to “Gray”. Georgia had gone from “Solid” McCain to “Leaning” McCain to “Toss Up”.

My world has changed. If you live in Georgia, yours has too. Hallelujah.

The fact that Obama even has a chance of carrying Georgia is a minor miracle. If he manages to actually do it...well, it won’t mean he’s the Messiah. But he will be The One.

Go make history. Go vote for Obama.



Don Brown
October 30, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts