Would You Like to Fly ?



I’m cursed. There’s no longer any doubt in my mind. No matter what I seem to do, I’m cursed to be in aviation for the rest of my days. First it was pumping gas and washing airplanes. Then it was air traffic control with a side job of photographer -- photographing...you guessed it -- airplanes. Now, of all things, I’m chasing balloons.

Yep, hot air balloons. My buddy Kyle at SkyBlue Ballooning roped me into it. He told me I was highly qualified -- I know east from west, I know how to talk on a radio and I have a valid driver’s license. Oh yeah, I’m also retired (lots of free time) and I’m heavy enough to hold the crown line.

Seriously, it’s a lot of fun. Every flight is an adventure -- you never know where you’ll wind up. The passengers always have a blast so it makes for a good time for all -- even those of us who are “working.” If you would like to fly give Kyle a click.

Don Brown
November 30, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts