ITYS #504



This shouldn’t surprise Southerners. Or my readers.

Tea party protesters hurl racial insults at congressmen

I’ve said it before but I don’t know if I said it here. I’ve seen this crowd before. They’re losers. And I mean that literally. Check out our history. We have a national holiday named after Martin Luther King. We don’t have one named after George Wallace. Or Strom Thurmond. Or Herman Talmadge.

These guys didn’t win any Nobels either. Martin Luther King Jr. did. As did one other Southerner.

”Heated debate has surrounded what role race plays in the motivations of the tea party demonstrators. During protests last summer, demonstrators displayed a poster depicting Obama as an African witch doctor complete with headdress, above the words "OBAMACARE coming to a clinic near you." Former President Jimmy Carter asserted in September that racism was a major factor behind the hostility that Obama's proposals had faced. “

He’s seen these losers before too.

Don Brown
March 21, 2010

Share

Comments

Popular Posts