Day One



Change Has Come to America

If you haven’t seen the new whitehouse.gov website, you need to click on the link above.

If they keep it clean and simple, I think my favorite part will be the blog. Audio/Visuals are nice -- they convey a lot of information quickly -- but they sure slow things down. I’ve noticed my own blog is a lot slower this week due to the few film clips I posted.

Sorry I didn’t get it up in time for you to set up your TiVo, but Congressman LaHood’s confirmation hearing is scheduled for today at 2 P.M.

Still no word on President Obama’s selection for FAA Administrator.

And just a gentle reminder...NATCA has now been 871 days without a contract. I’m afraid it will be many more. There are bigger fish to fry at the moment. But as they say, “Justice delayed is justice denied.” The controllers will wait. Just not forever.

Don Brown
January 21, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts