A Trick For Truth



The next time you get one of those nasty political emails -- you know the kind I’m talking about -- I want you to reply with a link to this blog post. I want you to send it to all of the people in the recipient list.

If you think I’m trying to pull a fast one, just to increase the traffic to my site, then copy and paste what is below. I don’t care about the traffic. I do care about the truth.

Go to Snopes.com

Click on the “Politics” icon (the American flag)

Click on the “John McCain” link

Count (There are 3 entries on this date, July 30, 2008)

Click on the “Barack Obama” link

Count again (There are 28 entries on this date, July 30, 2008)

Count the number of “False” entries. (Zero about McCain and 17 about Obama on this date, July 30, 2008)

Ask yourself a couple of questions.

What group is lying to you ?

Are you going to help spread lies -- or the truth ?

Don Brown
July 30, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts