Sharing the Flick



I see by the “hit” counter at the bottom of this page that my friend, John Carr, has been plugging my blog again. And I couldn’t be more pleased with the post in which he chose to do so. If I may reflect his praise, I urge you to read his post and download the essay he attached to the blog entry. It was written by a high school junior. That’s right. A kid about the same age as my son. Out of the mouths of babes...

While you’re there, take the time to read John’s post about Memorial Day. You’ll get a glimpse as to why many of us consider John such a great leader. Not only can he out-think me and out-write me (no matter what he says to the contrary) but he also has the capacity to inspire people. So many extraordinary talents in one man. My jealousy is tempered only by my gratitude that he continues to share his gifts with us long after most would have given up.

Thank you, John.

Don Brown
May 30, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts