Busy Boy



I put this link on my Facebook page the other day and it got quite a reaction. Sorry I've been so busy that I haven't gotten it up here sooner. Speaking of which, it's a Democrat day so I've got to run. Enjoy.

The Aviation Community Has Cancer

"My first exposure to the dark side of aviation was in Utah. We were flying around the Rocky Mountains hiking and camping and stopped in Utah Valley for fuel and a flight briefing. We used the self fuel and walked into the office in search of a briefing box or wifi. Upon opening the door we were greeted by Rush Limbaugh blasting throughout the entire building."

Don Brown
August 9, 2012

Comments

ben said…
Two things jumped out at me in that post:

A dear love, one of the most wonderful human beings I've ever had the pleasure to know, went in for an aviation related B.S. at Central Missouri State. She backed off from completing the degree, and now I'm certain why.

The post also laments the shrinking ranks of GA fliers. Common sense suggests that a lot of them come from the ranks of the upper middle class. Could there be a correlation???

Popular Posts