Good Question



I must be making up for lost time. Sorry for so many posts, so fast, but hey, it’s a blog. You can always read it later. I found this following links from another interesting story a reader sent me.

Unilateral Disarmament in the Class War

”What’s worse?  That the Right has declared class war on working Americans?  Or that progressives haven’t even been aware of it?”

Good question. What caught my attention was the date in all this.

”Some outrage in Blue Blogistan about a proposed law from House Republicans that would deny union members and their families of Food Stamp benefits if they are on strike.”

./.

”This provision, according to my colleague Noah Zatz (who specializes in employment law and public benefits law) was put in by the Reagan Administration in 1981.”

I’m going to assume the date rings a bell with most of my readers too.

Don Brown
March 27, 2011

Comments

XxXxX said…
Love the blog Don!!

Popular Posts