Today’s Photo 7-15-10



I hope these guys were having more luck than I was.


© Don Brown 2010 (Click on the picture to enlarge)

The day started off with the sky looking like the beach. You know, those short cumulus cloud stacks that turn into thunderstorms when they heat up. Then I got a couple of contrails that made a great big “X” in the sky and that was all she wrote. After that, I was reduced to watching the bat skim the water, the dragonfly patrol his territory and listening to the crows yak at each other. There was a new player this morning. I heard a coyote yip and howl. That was followed by every dog within a mile barking back.

I’m looking forward to the end of the summer picture doldrums. If the lake can look this good in the Spring (yes, it’s a picture of the same spot in Spring) then I know Fall will be nice too.



© Don Brown 2010 (Click on the picture to enlarge)

Don Brown
July 15, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts