Add the Attaboy



It’s tough getting old and forgetful. I apologize for my lack of manners.

To Don Chapman (PHL), Steve Wallace (ZMA) and Mel Davis (SCT),

I just wanted to say you made your profession proud today. Thank you all for a job well done.

To the rest of the world,

If and when you get a chance to watch today’s hearing, pay attention to these men. You’ll note, as I did, that they come from all corners of this country -- each with problems unique to their facilities. You’ll see their answers are honest and forthright. And I’ll bet it was the first time any of them have given testimony in a congressional hearing. Compare the answers you heard from the controllers with the answers you heard from the others. As I’ve said before, I’ll put controllers up against anybody in a truth-tellin’ contest.

Don Brown
June 11, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts