Monday, April 21, 2008

Speaking of Bob...



Trust me. The fact that I brought up his name this weekend was just plain, dumb luck. But I’ll take it. In today’s New York Times you will find a very good editorial from none other than Bob Crandall, the ex-CEO of American Airlines. I agree with about 90% of it so I won’t quibble about the other 10% right now. It’s just nice to see somebody finally talking good sense.

Charge More, Merge Less, Fly Better

Don Brown
April 21, 2008

No comments: