Travelin’ Man



If you’re traveling, you’ve got to have some Bob Segar music. I knew there was something else I needed at the iTunes Store.

Anyway, I’ve got some traveling to do for the next few days. So things might slow down a little. I’ll post what I can, when I can.

After a few long distance errands, I’ll be headed to OSH for a week. It’s amazing how many people don’t know about the EAA’s AirVentrure. Lots of people do, of course. I mean LOTS of people. I’m just surprised at the ones that don’t.

If you’re going, be sure to drop by the NATCA tent and say hi. We’re normally located between the Tower and the FAA hangar. Right across the road from the Cannon Camera building.

And be sure to put me on your schedule. Our schedule is tentative (aren’t they all ?) but I’ll be there and speaking at most of the NATCA sponsored events.

Don Brown
July 20, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts