Your Assistance Please


I haven't cleared this with my friend, Chuck. So he isn't asking. I am. I don't ask for much. But I'm asking now.

Chuck Adams is a controller from Grand Forks, ND (GFK). He's served his country his entire life. He's served NATCA for as long as I can remember. He is one of the finest humans I know. And he is my friend.

He is currently recovering from surgery. He's out of leave. And then the other shoe drops. His wife was just diagnosed with cancer. She finds out today how bad it is.

If you're a NATCA member, I'm asking you to help him out. Donate some leave. Ask around, find out how it's done. You can start with this link but you have to log into the member's area of NATCA's page. Chuck is on the VLTP list. Help him out. If you don't know how to do it, ask your Facrep.

I hate asking but I'm asking so he doesn't have to. We can take care of our own. Thanks.

Don Brown
October 30, 2012

Comments

Chuck Adams said…
Wow....I do not know how describe my emotions. Don you know me pretty well, knowing I don't get overly emotional.....and yet I can't see to type this through my tears. The love and support from family and friends (some of whom are more family than friends) has been overwhelming. I hate asking for help....it is not in my nature....I would rather provide it. However these cards we've been dealt are too much. My e-mail is : smokk@gra.midco.net and my Pay Pal acct is attached to that. I will never be able to repay all of the kindness and outpouring of love and support. Humbly I sign....Chuck

Popular Posts