I Wish I Had...



I really meant to have a blog written for yesterday. But my wife’s car battery died on Sunday so I spent the day getting her car overhauled. (It’s a long story -- and not a pleasant or interesting one.)

Anyway, I might be able to get one in today. We’ll see. In the meantime, I’ll steer you towards the new blog in my blog roll with the words...

I wish I had written this. Every, single word. Wow.

New Census Data Show Just How Screwed the US Middle Class Really Is

”The Census Bureau released a whole bunch of data on income in the US for 2010 last week. The picture is seriously bleak, especially for the middle and lower classes. Let me show you just how bleak, with a series of charts.”

Go read it. Every, single chart. Every, single word.

Now, I’ll see if I can’t get a decent picture to post this morning too. See you after dawn.

Don Brown
September 20, 2011

Comments

Popular Posts