It Says Retired



I haven’t had this much email since I stopped writing for AVweb. Don’t get me wrong, I like getting email. And just ask my friends, I like talking about air traffic control (still.) But I’m not “up to speed” as they say, and I have no motivation to kick myself into high gear. I’m retired. I like taking it slow.

This is just my way of saying that -- if you’ve emailed me -- I’ll get back to you. Probably later than sooner. Especially the folks that ask the “deep” questions. (Who would have thunk it? Atlantic readers are deep thinkers. Duh.)

I’m flattered. Sincerely. I’ll get back to you. You can trust me. I was a controller. But right now I have a few flower beds that need weeding before it gets hot.




© Don Brown 2011 (Click on the picture to enlarge)

Don Brown
March 7, 2011

Comments

Popular Posts