I Wish I Had Paid Attention in School



Then, maybe -- just maybe -- I could think (and write) this clearly. Where else but at the Praxis Foundation?

Syllogistic Fallacy: LMGTFY

”Without the claimed Bloomberg justification, the Cato piece is an unwarranted assertion of desire. I could imagine Socrates sitting in the circle of philosophers with his iPad. Socrates (S) would consider Cato’s claims, review the Bloomberg link on his tablet, and ask Robert Poole (RP) a few questions.”

Don’t worry if you can’t follow it all (some of the links will make your head spin), just keep going until you read the questions at the end. Then everybody will understand. Well, except for those guys that are paid not to understand.

”It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends on not understanding it.” -- Upton Sinclair

It’s amazing what I’ve come to understand since I retired. I understand that there is some serious thinking going on at Praxis Foundation. Go read the latest. You can thank me later.


Don Brown
December 28, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts