Poll at Krugman’s



As I was saying yesterday, I just don’t see the blowout people (mostly media) are talking about in the November election. Neither does Krugman.

Not Over

”Democrats could yet hold both houses of Congress, if they give voters reasons to believe that they stand for something. If they lose, the fault lies not in their stars, but in themselves.”

I don’t get to be in front of Krugman -- not even by a day -- very often. I thought I’d point it out while I had the chance. Be sure to take a look at the graph he has and notice the rapid improvement of the Democrat’s position in September. I’ll stick with my analysis: The Democrats might be unpopular because of the pain the country is suffering but the alternative -- a Tea Party dominated Republican Party -- looks plain scary. I can see the South voting for it for it, of course. I mean, after all, we elected Huey Long, Strom Thurmond, George Wallace and George W. Bush. I just can’t see the rest of the country doing so. American’s memories are short. But not that short.

Don Brown
September 22, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts