I Ain't Happy


I've had to switch over to a new word processing program.  On my first blog with it, I log in and find Google has changed their blog interface -- Blogger.  

We all know how I love change.  Especially when it takes me twice as long to complete the same task as I was doing before.  But after I conquer the "learning curve" it will all be worth it, right?

Tell me again...how many more airplanes an hour are we working into LGA than we were 20 years ago?  And delays have decreased by how much?  And we have how many airlines that saved so much on fuel that they didn't go bankrupt?  I forget.

I ain't happy.

Don Brown
April 25, 2012

Comments

I feel your pain. I hate the new Blogger interface (though it still let me switch back to the old one, temporarily - I'm dreading the permanent change).

I also feel like they broke my Gmail - I can stand the new interface of that either.

As far as word processors go, LibreOffice is probably the best free one ... but I don't know what else to tell you.

I wish us both luck in adapting to these undesired changes!

-The Angry Bureaucrat

Popular Posts