Dead “Fed” Fraud ?



Mr. Sparkman’s (the census worker found hanging from a tree with the word “FED” scrawled across his chest) death has been ruled a suicide.



In other strange news, the silted delivery of that news on The Rachel Maddow Show was by none other than Howard Dean. He was the guest host for the show that night. For those that don’t know, Mr. Dean is the immediate-past chairman of the Democratic National Party.

I’m not sure what to think about this. Obviously, The Rachel Maddow Show isn’t unbiased (and never has been nor claimed to be that I know about) but this puts it into a whole different realm. Don’t get me wrong, I like Mr. Dean, but I’ll have to think about the implications of this. That should give Mr. Dean some time to work on his anchor skills. Mostly, I'm just surprised that my right-wing friends didn’t bring this to my attention with their usual outrage. Hmmm. Or maybe they consider this normal.

Don Brown
November 25, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts