Thanks Rob



If you’ll remember, in Oshkosh Posh I asked my readers to stand up at AirVenture in OSH and question the powers that be about resolving the conflict between the air traffic controllers and the FAA. I’m happy to report that at least one person did -- Rob Marks of JetWhine.

He even wrote a story about it.

Controllers Work Less Air Traffic Now Than in 2000

”As a man, Bobby may well be a great guy, the kind you’d want to have a beer with. And I can tell you that anyone who can ka-thunk a fighter plane down on a moving aircraft carrier at night in bad weather has my respect … as an aviator. But in my experience, pilots make lousy leaders. And as an administrator, Sturgell’s hasn’t altered my opinion on this. “

If you’ll take the time to read the story, you’ll see that the title is the answer Rob was given. I don’t think Rob liked the answer any better than I did. Regardless, I appreciate that he asked, whether I influenced him or not.

Thanks Rob.

Don Brown
August 26, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts